Sunday, March 1, 2009

Days 58, 59, &60 Three In One


Well its been an exciting (NOT) 3 days around here. I think I mentioned how my DS and I have been fighting this cold that just goes on and on and on.....well, come to find out not only do my son and I have this cold - we have the Peanut Salmonella!!!! YIKES! And what we had wasn't even on the recall list....but once this hit - I seriously thought I was going to die. They got DS on anti-biotics and he is much better now, for the adults - you just have to wait it through. I am better today, at least I am up and moving. I think this peanut company should pay for all medical and pain and suffering.....
thanks for listening to me rant. :)
Until tomorrow -

7 comments:

KayJay said...

oh, you poor souls, that so does not sound good! Get well soon!
Hugs
Kerri

Anne C said...

Hope you will feel better very soon!

Emma said...

I hope you will all feel better soon, and so sorry that you have had to suffer like this.

~Susie~ said...

OH! I hope you feel better soon!!
Take care..

Susan said...

This is terrible news. I wish none of you had to go through that, and I hope you are much better.

Chreamps said...

Oh my gosh you poor things! How awful for you all!

Hope you start feeling better really soon! Yep, I'd be sending them a bill.

I've been staying away from our peanut butter for fear of getting it.

Take care!

carinscraps said...

oh no poor you, I hope you both feel better very soon.