Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 80 - Twilight

Oldest DD and I went to a midnight release party at Borders for Twilight. We had a blast playing Vampire Baseball Trivia, A Scavenger Hunt, and meeting other crazies like us. There was about 250 people there...YIKES It was well worth it getting the Borders Exclusive DVD. It kinda sucks for those that didn't pre-order this version, they have to wait until the end of April for the next shipment......It was a very long day yesterday; getting up for the equinox, then the party and of course I had to come home and watch it and crawl into bed about 3 a.m., LOL

Until tomorrow -
Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Mara said...

OMG the movie comes out today on video I hope I got my copy from netfilx ;-)

Jennifer (Jennilyn) said...

Awesome! I preordered my special edition one through Amazon so it'll probably arrive on Monday since there's no post on the weekends. Late night for you!

Emma said...

Whew, you made me tired hearing about your busy day!! Glad you enjoyed your evening even if it was long.

KayJay said...

ooh, I wonder when it will be out in Germany, I don't watch it in German, but I have to wait for the German release....
By the time I get it you will have worn yours out!!
CU
Hugs
Kerri

Erika said...

Wow, sounds like you had a real busy day! I doesn't care for the Twilight, but I've heard it is a big thing for many, and I'm happy that you had a blast! :)

gabs said...

the whole world seems to be in twilight fever LOL

Godena said...

Love this film :o)

Susan said...

Is that Adam I see now? He's very interesting, isn't he-or crazy. Wonderful picture of Twilight--I'm glad you and your daughter share that.

Kay R. said...

Love Twilight! Had to settle for the single disc as I didn't pre order from anywhere. If Wal Mart had it, it was sold out by the time I got myself over there. Doesn't matter. My husband (who read the books, too!) and I watched it and loved it all over again! Great fun. Love your picture.