Friday, February 13, 2009

I was challenged!

Laura of Curtisam Creations challenge me. Thanks Laura!
The rules are as follows:
Go to your photo folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of the photos.
Go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

My picture is Pancakes! I was playing with some macro and took this shot. Geesh - now I'm hungry.

I challenge the following!
Emma
Chreamps
JanMary
Jennilyn
Debbie
Siw Aina

8 comments:

~*Jennifer*~ said...

I was tagged before by the same challenge so the pic would be the same :) Thanks for thinking of me!

http://jennilyndesigns.com/journal/archives/1377

gabs said...

oh they look so yummy - I want some right now LOL

Anne C said...

Cool picture!

Ellay said...

Now I'm hungry, too......

janettdprojekt365 said...

Hmmm i´m hungry now! ;O)

Great Picture!

michellewaite1 said...

yummy!

Chreamps said...

Pancakes! My favorite breakfast - wonderful macro shot.

Well, I was going to say I have already played before and it would be the same folder; but, I deleted some folders so I'll have to see what turns up. Thanks for thinking of me!

Have a great weekend!

Decomom said...

I love this shot -fantastic!!