Monday, February 23, 2009

Days 51-54




Whew - I can't believe how far behind I am in posting. The days just go too fast. The whole fam has been sick, again. We all get well and it starts all over again. UGH. I did manage to steal some time to go take pictures.

Day 51 is out on my inlaws farm. I loved the very blue sky with the snow and treeline.

Day 52 is a pic of my DD and DH. Our local highschool sponsored a Father/Daughter dance and the two of them went.

Day 53 is just an old rod iron gate leaning against a brick wall. I love the contrast in textures and colors. :)

Day 54 we were driving through the downtown area and I just happened to notice the ornate architecture on a building.

Until tomorrow -
Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Gorgeous photos. My favourite is definetly the old gate. Just Stunning.

I hope everyone is feeling better soon.

JanMary said...

Love them all.

The old gate and the ornate plaster are wonderful.