Thursday, February 5, 2009

Days 35 & 36


Its been an interesting two days....My laptop was working fine with the new camera, then I had a pop up tell me "Uh, Tami.....I don't think so" and then it laughed at me......I hate computers with personality. :-) So my DH had to uninstall and reinstall new software and programs so it would recognize the camera.
Princess Anna came down with a 24 hour bug last night - she is better today but it sure was a long night.....

Day 35 is a Bells windchime that we have hanging outside. I think they have been there since the 30's or something - they are so rusty, but I enjoy the sound of them.

Day 36 is a stupid rubber spider that my DS loves to spook me with. Actually - he has more fun when the In-laws come over as my MIL is more scared of spiders than I am. So the hiding of the spider has become a family game/tradition.

Until tomorrow -
Have a beautiful day!

7 comments:

JanMary said...

Love those rusty bells and great spider!

michellewaite1 said...

I used to have a plastic spider like that. I remember getting it at Disneyland.

KayJay said...

I like the bells, not so sure about that spider it made me jump when I came visiting!
Cu tomorrow
Hugs
Kerri

Susan said...

ewww! I think this spider would do me in if I saw it. I get chills just looking at it, but I bet it does get a lot of laughs (and shrieks). Nice picture of the bells, I bet they do sound beautiful.

Karen I. said...

I love the rusty bells shot!

Emma said...

Glad it is just a rubber spider, I hate spiders!! Great picture of it though. I hope everyone is well soon.

Mara said...

I think the bells are so cool!! My favorite! ;-)