Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 46 - Sammy

I'm so sorry I haven't been around to blog hop and look at everyones pictures, my brother and his wife surprised us this weekend by making a trip over. They also brought along their new dog, Sammy, which they adopted from Golden Retriever Rescue. He is the sweetest dog - very gentle and loving. Now my cat had a few choice words to say about it - she is still in hiding. :-) Wonder if she will go do something naughty in my shoes......
I will be back later tonight to leave some lovin'.

Until tomorrow -
Have a beautiful day!

7 comments:

janettdprojekt365 said...

Oh my god ... how sweet is this? Love dogs ... He looks so cute!

gabs said...

he looks adorable!

michellewaite1 said...

My parents had a cat named Sammy. Cute dog and photo.

Jennifer (Jennilyn) said...

That is such a sweet photo!! GREAT shot of him!

Susan said...

If there were glamour shots for dog, this would be one. The dog loves so stately and beautiful. the angle works so well.

Sandra said...

This is such a beautiful photo.

Emma said...

Love the photo of him and look he is smiling just a little for the camera.