Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 41 - The Guardians

I was driving around trying to find something interesting to take photo's of, when I came across Patsy Clarkes, a very old mansion. I've lived here all my life and never noticed the gargoyles before so I decided to shoot those for my pic for today. Rumors have it that the place is haunted which is very cool. When I uploaded all the pics and saw this one with the eerie light glowing and the gargoyles - I knew this was my shot. Post processing was to just black and white the pic.
Have a beautiful day!

12 comments:

gabs said...

wow - that's a great one!

Tabitha said...

I love that picture! The B&W brings out the "hauntedness." :)

KayJay said...

really has an eery feeling to it! GREAT picture
CU tomorrow
hugs
kerri

Siw Aina said...

Love this, it looks scary *lol*

Iris said...

WOW, wonderful photo!

michellewaite1 said...

That is a fantastic photo.

petra a*k*a milo82 said...

wow beautiful building and love the feel of this photo!

Emma said...

Now isn't that just an awesome picture and interesting fact!

Wendy aka BrokenJar Creations said...

Great shot!! Very eerie looking!!

Shannon said...

Wow! Such beautiful architecture. You are so lucky to have that around you.

Chreamps said...

What a great photo, Tami! Kinda spooky and love to hear about ghost stories, too!

Mara said...

geez I love everything about this picture. I love the light!!!!! And the color wonderful! ;-)