Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 33 - I'm a Rock Star

So Marc and I go shopping yesterday and Princess Anna comes along. He tells me he wants to take her into this clothing store at the mall "Just to see if she likes it". I told him if he takes her in there he is going to spend money. He insisted he wouldn't. LOLOL, obviously he doesn't shop with a 6 year old clothes-a-holic too often. Now this clothing store caters to little girls - everything color coordinates, its pink and bright and frilly and could have been called Anna's Closet. She see this store and goes immediately into overload. She probably picked out 40 different outfits - but they ALL mixed and matched so who knows how many different outfits that makes. Then she spots this shirt with matching hat. Its short sleeved with arm socks. The shirt says "Music Makes Me Dance". OMG - I tell ya thats all it took.
She wouldn't let me take her pic standing up, but I like this one. So now I get to rub it into my husband about taking her clothes shopping - but he loved doing it.

Have a beautiful day!

14 comments:

Welli Designs said...

love the pink ribbon on the hat. It really makes the picture pop !!

carinscraps said...

love the photo, she looks gorgeous and so happy :)

Susan said...

How stylish! I like how she is posing with her hands. Sweet picture.

JanMary said...

Great shot - a model in the making!

Iris said...

WOW, wonderful shot! She's a princess!

Emma said...

Love that pop of color the pink gives the picture. Dad's always learn the hard way and can never say no to their little girls.

Erika said...

So cute picture! Love the hat with the pink ribbon!

Ellay said...

What a great shot! You can use it for her first album cover! ;)
I love the hat!

.meg said...

Adorable photo! I love all the pink and it sounds like she did too!

Karen I. said...

Great shot! My daughter is a shop-a-holic too.

Debra said...

LOL!! That is too funny. Such an adorable photo!

michelememories365 said...

You captured her expression so perfectly!

~Susie~ said...

This is a wonderful shot :) it seems like thay had a blast :))

Siw Aina said...

She`s a sweetie, and the hat is awsome!