Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 9 - The Serenade


No crayons in coffee cups, no missing cookies or spilled bean this morning. Instead I was serenaded by my 6yo DD and her baby, "Pinky Lee". Miss Anna got these cheesy American Idol head phone's from McDonalds yesterday. She sang and danced all night long, slept in her headphones, and started this morning bright and early. It was just precious. I have no clue what song she was performing, apparently Pinky Lee knew the words though, and off they went through the house. She refused to allow me to take her picture. I think she was too busy signing autographs, but Pinky was willing. Her next performance is tonight at 7:00 pm.

Have a beautiful day!

18 comments:

joannknnrd said...

Lol, Pinky look thrilled! great shot!

Shannon said...

Too cute! I love your photos. They are fantastic.

Shannon (mcturtle)

Vanessa said...

Looool, really funny story, great photo!!!

KayJay said...

Love your writing it really made me giggle, thanks for the fun and another great picture
CU tomorrow
Hugs
Kerri

Iris said...

That's so cute! Love your photos and your storys! You should write a book!

Jasmin said...

Very cute, fab colors!

Jasmin said...

Great shoot, i love the colors!

Rory said...

This looks so funny and what a cute doll!Wonderful shot!

~Susie~ said...

What a fab photo!!

Kristin said...

I agree with the others here, you are a great writer AND a good photographer!

Mara said...

I can always count on a good laugh when I read you journaling. Thanks and the picture is great as well ;-)

Connie said...

Love it lol & tell Miss Pinky thank you from us! I love visiting your blog, I always get a good giggle out of what's happening in your day :)

kaitgnzlz said...

Pinky Lee is so cute! I'll take the serenating any day over my daughter's newly acquired Baby Alive doll (you know the one that wets and does #2 on the diaper.) Yuck, I know.

Teacher Spice said...

Adorable! What a fun photo to take!

Sarah C. (my3hens) said...

LOL What an awesome photo!!! Pinky Lee is so funny LOL

Chreamps said...

I think by the look on Pinky's face Simon must have said something really bad to her (LOL)! Great pic to represent your great story! You definitely have to do a layout on that!

Ellay said...

Hilarious! Great photo!

Leslea said...

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is the best one yet!!!