Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 5 Indiana


I thought I was going to have a quiet day today, what with school back in after Winter Break, but the fates were not with me. We had another snow storm move in and they closed school for the day. I had my house back in order and cleaned -but now there are toys everywhere. DS was playing with his Lego's and I had to have a picture of Indiana. If you have never seen these, they are about 1 inch tall. My vacuum just loves those...LOL

The delicious cookies from yesterday have mysteriously all disappeared. I think my kids sleepwalk and sniff out the cookies.

Have a great day!!!

16 comments:

KayJay said...

hihi, that's funny, my photo today was also of lego, though we don't have any of these little men (yet!)
Hugs
Kerri

Kristin's ScrapDesign said...

What a great shot :-)

Jasmin said...

Love this photo, great shot!

goodtexan said...

Wonderful. I really enjoy these close ups. TFS

CathyRose said...

Those little toys are amazing. My grandkids have a ton of them. Great photo!

Jaimie said...

Love the Indiana. Good focus! I imagine any vacuum would love something that small...

Iris said...

Great photo and a real Mum story! Hope the weather will be better the next day!

Katie said...

WE have sooo many of those little guys. I love the movies, and my kids love the lego guys.

Very cute story, sorry you didn't get your quiet day.

Tanya J. said...

I love Lego characters..lol I am obsessed with the star wars ones..lol Great Shot!

Rachel said...

My son loves these Indiana legos!! :) And yes they are all over everywhere in my house!! :) :)

Great pic!
Rachel

Melissa said...

Great picture! I love lego!

Chreamps said...

That is so cute!

Welli Designs said...

Found you on the project 365 blog train.
What a beautiful picture you posted here !! Very nice close-up !!

Sarah C. (my3hens) said...

What a CUTE photo!! I totally know what you mean about the legos LOL I am always stepping on them around here!

*Crystal* said...

what a fun photo!! My boys LOVE their legos! LOL!

Lisa Kane said...

lol, my sons are into lego indiana jones, too! And star wars and bionicles and any other item with tiny little pieces to scatter about my house...ahhh...enjoy the boys while they are little, right?