Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 14 Twisted

I spoke too soon about my darling kids. I get my DS off to school and go in to make his bed, what do I find under his pillow? Pretzels. Well actually, they weren't just under the pillow - he had them down at the foot of the bed too. When he snuck in a bag of pretzels I have no clue. I am surprised they weren't stuck to him when he got up. Or maybe they were and he just put them back into his bed. Ya never can tell with an 8 yo boy.
Have a beautiful day!

16 comments:

Anne C said...

It looks very good! Wonderful picture!

carinscraps said...

omg hahaha kids do the funniest things, love the story and great picture to proof it!

Chreamps said...

That is so funny! That's something my son would have done at that age! Wonderful macro, though! Bet he did it just so you would have a photo opportunity!

Ellay said...

LOL! You never know what to expect with little boys!
Great photo!

Melly said...

great picture

Erika said...

LOL, that is so funny! Great picture of the evidence too!
I must thank you for the inspiration you gave me with your picture yesterday. My picture for today also has streaks of car lights. :)

amson said...

Love the story to go with the photo - too funny!

Jane said...

Your boy is so smart! Pretzels are THE "food" to have in your bed, when you just have to have something! LOL

Shannon said...

Love it! Great story and fantastic photo!

KayJay said...

That is so funny! It could have been worse though, my friends son, snuck (is that a word) a snowball into his bedroom and hid it under the bed....
CU tomorrow
Hugs
Kerri

Kirsten said...

LOL!! great story and great pic!!

goodtexan said...

LOL, cracks me up. Great shot too!

Emma said...

That is so funny, great shot!

bentonflocke said...

fantastic shot - I love pretzels

kaitgnzlz said...

Great shot of those pretzels!

Mara said...

This is yummy! ;-)