Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blog Award

Chris, aka Chreamps, humbled me with a blog award. Thank you so much sweetie! (((hugs)))!!!!
I feel truly honored. We need to list 5 things we are addicted to.....only 5? Ok, here it goes...

1. Coffee - I drink way too much. I'm Norwegian, what can I say. We love our coffee. :D

2. Taking pictures. I always have a camera with me.

3. Chocolate. It goes with the coffee. The darker the better.

4. Reading. If I'm not taking pictures or scrapping, I have my nose in a book.

5. Irritating my children. Isn't that was mom's are supposed to do?? It could also be from the caffeine from all the coffee.


Now to pass on the award.....once again we are to pick 5. I agree with Chris that 5 is such a low number. Look at all that talent out there! Its hard to pick just 5


Iris How fun are her photo's!

KayJay I love her pictures!

Goodtexans Her winter photo's are outstanding! Such inspiration!!!

Erika A wonderful photographer! Her pics are outstanding!

Emma I love her perspective with her pics.

2 comments:

KayJay said...

Aww, thanks so much for your kind words and the award! I'll try and remember to post about it tonight (I'm a bit forgetful sometimes!)
CU later on for Day 18 ;)
Hugs
Kerri

Iris said...

Thank you so much Tami for the award!
You made my evening! :-)